Saturday, January 30, 2010

Twenty-Three Weeks!

Baby Davis is growing and moving around lots. I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and the baby should be about 1 lbs at this point and 10 to 12 inches in length. Goober should also be sleeping about 12 to 14 hours a day, there is no way this baby sleeps that much. Goober seems to be in constant motion which makes me laugh. I was not showing for a long time but I seem to have popped all the sudden and feel much bigger every morning. I am beginning to feel specific body parts which is pretty cool. I'll feel pressure and when I push on my stomach I can feel a hard section rather then a squishy section. I don't know what part exactly I am feeling but I know its a body part. We visit our OB next week and Lindsay (who is also seeing the same OB) said he will tell us how to tell specific parts. That is pretty exciting.

As we get closer we are starting to talk about what our baby will look like. Matt keeps asking me what my gut is as to whether its a boy or girl. I really have no idea it changes everyday. I have been experiencing lots of heartburn and the wives tale says that means our baby will be born with hair. If you look at the pictures below we are guaranteed to have a baby with dark hair based on what Matt and I both looked like when we were born. It also looks like if our baby takes after their parents it will be super tiny. Matt and I were both tiny, especially Matt. I am getting so excited to see our little Goober!
Baby Matt

Baby Chelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment