Saturday, January 9, 2010

How Big Is Mommy's Tummy?

It has taken me a little while to put on some baby weight but it is starting to come now. I'm not sure what my weight gain to date is, but I will find on Monday at my doctors appointment. In the meantime I have a number of friends who are also pregnant right now and every few weeks they post pictures of their growth. I felt so left out because I would look silly posting pictures of my 12, 14, 16, and 18 week pictures. However...I do have growth and hence some pictures. When Matt was taking the first he told me to turn to the side, when I told him I was he told me to stick my stomach out a little...so the first picture is at about 19 weeks pregnant wearing a maternity long sleeve-t. It makes me laugh because it looks like some of my weight has settled in my face, but not much in my belly. The second picture is at 20 weeks, which I took myself (hence the super concentrated look on my face) because I felt like I looked more pregnant than normal. I thought I was going to make it through my entire pregnancy in my regular jeans but this week I have started to notice them getting a little bit tight. it won't be too much longer before I'll need to give in and by maternity pants. Matt and I think it's funny when we go into Baby stores and people as us who we are shopping for, they are always shocked to find out its us and that I am 41/2 months pregnant. We look silly shopping for baby things, but we are legitimate baby shoppers!

Lots of exciting things are going on so stay tuned, we are getting closer to moving into a new place, buying new furniture for the nursery, and all the other accessories we will need for the nursery. We will post about all of them as we get them. Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. awww! So cute! Tell baby we say "HELLO" =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsey & Mat:

    Thanks for the information. Nana and I will check regularly.

    God bless,

    Granddad & Nana

    ReplyDelete