Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anticipating the Day


I just got back from the OB and this appointment was so much better than the last.  My doctor was super upbeat and told me I am next on his list to deliver.  That made me pretty excited as we are getting very close now.  I put the pound and a half back on that I lost last week which is very good and made him happy and the heartbeat was slow and steady and my blood pressure was great.  He said there is a 50/50 chance I will deliver in the next 24 to 48 hours but if not he wants to see me in his office on Friday which is our actual due date.  Matt is so excited but is hoping that he gets his softball game in tomorrow night and golf game in Thursday night.  I just rolled my eyes.  Here's my prediction...if it's a girl she will wait patiently for the perfect timing for her Daddy and if it's a boy...let the games begin!

We had a great long weekend together.  We spent a lot of time by my parents pool with my family.  The weather was amazing so we spent time sitting around the pool hanging out with our niece and nephew.  It was really nice to just relax and eat all weekend long.

   Abby, slept most of the day.  She loved being out in the fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment