Monday, May 10, 2010

37 Weeks


My attempt at an artsy shot kinda looks scary....oops. This is a super trendy drying rack we bought from Target and I have since seen at stores up here to hold all the little baby pieces after you sanitize them. I love it! It looks like green grass and makes any kitchen super trendy.

I went to the doctor today for my now weekly appointments. Everything looks great. The baby is sitting very low which means it's dropped but not dropped ready to deliver dropped. This is good though it means the baby is at least getting ready to come out...maybe not as soon as I would like but eventually. The heart rate was slow but strong so all of you who have predicted it will be a boy are most likely right if the wives tale is true. I only gained 1/2 a pound this week (thank goodness...seeing as last time I gained almost 5 pounds) and my blood pressure was great. We have an ultrasound booked for Thursday of this week that we are excited for. Tonight I am going to my Nana's to work on, and get help with, the bumper pads and that should complete the work on the Nursery. We are getting very close and ready for Baby Davis!

No comments:

Post a Comment