Friday, January 11, 2013

Time to get caught up

With Baby Number two on the way it is time to get this blog up and running again.  I do apologize for the break, it's not for a lack of blog worthy stories, we have just been so busy!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our sweet girl and both our families.   We celebrated the reason for the season while also getting excited about our new little one who will celebrate with us next year.

18 Weeks Pregnant with Elle


16 Weeks Pregnant with Baby #2, Elle is saying "cheese" but couldn't take her eyes off her new toys!  Matt says this angle made me look bigger than I am, either way I love our matching jammies!


I hope you all had a safe and exciting Christmas and I pray that 2013 brings you as much joy and excitement as we are looking forward to in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment