Friday, February 25, 2011

We're Coming to Florida

Our flights our booked, travel plans are made and I've started pulling out summer stuff for Elle.  We are so excited that we are able to visit our family in Jacksonville in March.  It is a totally unexpected trip but we are escaping the cold weather, which seemed to be letting up but is now turning snowy again, and heading for sunshine.  I am so excited because all the spring stuff is starting to show up in the stores and I now have an excuse to buy them for Elle.  I am also excited because she has a few pairs of sandals and a bathing suit she wasn't going to get to wear due to the sizes and our cold weather.  I even pulled this super cute hat out of the closet yesterday.  It fits perfectly!  She looks like she's ready to go doesn't she?












No comments:

Post a Comment