Monday, February 7, 2011

Teeth!!!!


Please excuse the food all over her face!  Yesterday, as I was feeding her green beans and butternut squash she kept making the funniest face and showing me her teeth.  Since I've been trying for two weeks to get a good shot of her teeth I yelled to Matt to come with the camera.  Instead of trying to clean her mouth off between bites, we were trying to get her to show her teeth!  Matt was able to snap this great picture of them!  While it looks like she might be crying, she isn't, she's just being a total ham.  

Below is a picture of her eating her "Crispy Rice", the organic version of Rice Krispies (I think the name is funny).  She's pretty proud of herself for doing it on her own however, she is not that good at hitting her mouth!  

No comments:

Post a Comment