Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Posting Brought To You By the Letter E


    Baby Elle Belle is 2 months old!  I cannot believe it.  She is growing so much and developing her own little personality.  The second month with Elle has been as much fun or more fun than the first.  People keep telling me that each stage is so fun and to enjoy each moment because they grow up fast.  This could not be more true.  I don't want Elle to grow at all....however I love my little baby girl more with each new thing she does.  She started smiling randomly at about 6 weeks but will now smile on command.  When she wakes me up in the morning I stumble into her room tired and unimpressed that she's awake but the moment she sees me she gets a huge frog smile and I can't help but smile back at her.    She is starting to talk as well.  Once she is fed and happy we lay her on the couch or the floor and she kicks her arms and legs until the tiniest little sound comes out.  It is the sweetest sound in the world.  She spends more time awake during the day but is sleeping so well at night.  She will sleeps from between 9:30 and 11 until 6 or 7 in the morning.  She is so flexible and definitely fitting into our life perfectly.  We are heading to Muskoka Woods this weekend for me to work.  Matt is coming to take care of Elle and help me feel more calm.  We are excited for our adventure and the weekend as a family. 

    
Elle is starting to like her baths.  I have about a 10 minute window to get her in, out and dressed before she starts yelling.

Lindsay and I did a photo shoot with the kids.  For some reason Linds and I thought it would be easy, but what we quickly found out is it is much harder than it looks to get a 2 month old, 4 month old and a 2 year old to all cooperate at the same time.  Lindsay was the photographer and I was the artistic director.  Elle spent the first half crying (which is abnormal for her) and Abby and Caleb were angels.  Unfortunately by the time I got Elle to cooperate the other two were exhausted and not wanting to do anymore.  Even still we got some great pictures.  When I looked through them the next day I started to cry at how blessed our families are to have happy healthy little muffins.
Caleb trying to comfort his cousin Elle
Abby and Elle showing their anger in being dressed identical.  This picture is priceless
Caleb unsure at how to deal with the screaming women.
Love this picture of Baby Elle!
Beautiful Girl!
Precious Moment.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, she is SO pretty! Seriously!
    Looks like you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete