Friday, November 26, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


 Last weekend we put up our Christmas tree.  This was sooooooo exciting because it was a week earlier than Matt let me do it last year  (I think he has turned soft now that Elle's around).  Matt put the tree up while I did other decorating and then we decorated the tree together.  Elle thought it was so much fun and loved the lights and sparkle.  She is really thinkening up (as you can tell from the pictures) which makes her especially cute in her Santa hat.  While the tree is bare underneath in the pictures we have since changed that adding two gifts for me, and one for Elle and Matt.

It seems rather foolish to buy gifts for Elle this year but I really cannot help myself.  She is so funny and excited making her so rewarding to give things too.  I looked back on the blog posting from this time last year, and at the time I commented on how excited we were to make family memories.  This year was the first of so many to come and it was everything I hoped it would be.  I also commented at the time that I was convinced she was a girl baby...looked at me, mother's intuition!  Elle is the perfect little baby and we are so excited for our first Christmas with her.  We can just tuck her right under the tree and she will be the best gift of Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment