Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Celebrations!!!

We recently spent the weekend in not so sunny Florida celebrating Nana and Grandad's 50th Wedding anniversary. It was wonderful to be a part of such a special celebration and spend time with our family. Matt gave a speech and I was so proud of him, not to mention look how handsome he looked...maybe I'm bias! One little lady told me she could totally tell I was pregnant...it made me laugh because most days I can't even tell I'm pregnant. It was great to see family and friends and celebrate an anniversary, Christmas, and the growth of our family with the whole Davis family.

Florida was a little colder then we were hoping it would be but it was so great to spend so much time together. Even though we were only gone for four days it was the longest period of time Matt and I have spent together since August. We celebrated Christmas with Davis' while we were in Florida and were spoiled to death as usual. Two gifts that were especially exciting was the new video camera we got to tape Goober's shenanigans and a gift card to Pottery Barn Kids for the nursery. I can't wait!!! Our baby is already so spoiled.

We are back in Canada where we have recently received a beautiful layer of snow. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" here! This weekend I am hosting the Christmas banquet at our church so I must run to go set up the church , but we will post again soon as there is so much happening during this exciting season! There might even be a video or two once we figure out how to do that!

1 comment:

  1. I met them! haha... I am sorry it was cold down here!! This week while my parents were down it was 30 degrees low all week long...50s is the high. :)

    ReplyDelete