Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

One of the joys of being a mother is the sense of community or group you join when you have a baby. 
 I am not longer just a daughter, sister, wife, and friend...I am also a MOM.  

I now understand why my mother was "so unreasonable" when I was a child, 
she was looking out for my best interest, loving on me, and protecting me from the world around me.

Thank you so much to my Mom for being an amazing Mom when I young, friend as I got older and needed to talk, and mentor now that I am a Mom as well.
Thank you also to my Mother-in-Law for making Matt the man his is today and treating me like one of her own!
I know it probably wasn't easy, but we both appreciate so much all the work our Mom's put in to make us the people we are today.

Our little Mommy in Training...
 

 Catching up on correspondence.


Laundry
 

Taking her Babies (two in there) for a walk.


Driving the kids around.
 

Making herself beautiful!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment